Halal Compliance Certification Service
|Service Type||Halal Compliance Certification|
|Analytical Service Frequency||Yearly|
|Audit Frequency||1 Year|
|Type of Certification||New Certification, Renewal|
is an Arabic word meaning lawful or permitted. In reference to food, it is the dietary standard, as prescribed in the Quran (the Muslim scripture). The opposite of halal is haram, which means unlawful or prohibited. Halal and haram are universal terms that apply to all facets of life.Halal Food Standards:
- Zabiha meat (beef and lamb) and poultry.
- Fish with scales.
- Animal-derived products extracted from Zabiha animals.
- Milk and eggs of all permissible animal species.
- Vegetables, fruit, and grains except those that cause intoxication.
- all vegetable ingredients except those that cause intoxication.
- No alcohol in any form.
Assure customers that the food served is Halal and healthy and the premise's hygiene and sanitation procedures are in top-notch. Widen the range of customers by attracting Muslim customers and non-Muslim who are Halal consumers.